Custom Glass Tabletops
Are your tabletops suffering from dings, cracks, and discoloration? Damaged tabletops can detract guests from your interior décor. Glass tabletops can be an elegant addition to your living room, dining room, or den. Shore Shower Doors and Glass of Orange County, FL is fully capable of repairing or replacing your aging or damaged tabletops with durable glass that will stand up to repeated use while providing added beauty to your home. We can cut and install glass tabletops to your exact specifications and restore your tables to their former glory.
Weather it’s a coffee table, desk, or even a dining table, Shore Shower Doors and Glass is dedicated to turning your antique table or artifact into a high quality custom glass tabletop. A custom glass tabletop protects your furniture, artwork, or artifact from scratches, spills, and stains, while keeping its polished look for years and years to come. We take great care in choosing the right glass for your needs.
Over the years, we have come across, cut and installed tabletops in just about any shape and size imaginable… and even some not so imaginable! From glass design to hardware support, visual tint to material thickness, we are here to assist with all your needs.
Glass Table Tops – Any Shape and Size
- We offer ¼” glass, ⅜” thick glass, ½” thick glass, and ¾” thick glass.
- The glass can be delivered with a variety of different edge options and colors.
- Custom sizes and shapes to fit any table.
- Replacement glass for your outdoor table, with or without the “umbrella hole.”
- Bring more light to your kitchen cabinets, closets, and china by installing glass shelves
Instead of bulky book-cases and entertainment centers, glass shelves can make your room appear “lighter”. You can even change the whole look of your old cabinets by installing new glass with a different color tint and design. The whole ambiance of a space can change with just a touch of color glass!
The most popular use of our glass is used to protect the surface of a table, desk, or a coffee table. Wood surfaces will normally use a thinner glass such as 1/4″. The edges are then polished and smooth out to avoid the possibility of injury. There is no need for tempering the glass when glass is used as a wood surface cover.
Checklist for when glass sits directly on the surface of furniture
- Recommended glass thickness: 1/4″ is the preferred thickness. 3/8″ or 1/2″can be used for effect but make sure that the furniture can carry the weight.
- Recommended edge: flat polish is the preferred edge work. However, pencil polish or beveled polish can be used to give accent or a dramatic effect.
- Glass Strength: Annealed glass is sufficient to protect the table but glass can always be tempered for added safety, especially if there are younger kids in the house.
Whether you require polished and tempered glass or beveled glass, we have what you’re looking for in stock and our team will prepare the glass to the precise size.
Let us bring your glass tabletop visions to life! Visit our Contact Page and call for immediate assistance with all your Orange County FL glass needs.
Shore Shower Doors and Glass is a five-star retailer located in Orange County Florida specializing in the design and installation of custom made shower enclosures, mirrors, and glass tabletops. We use the most state-of-the-art glass available, Starphire Ultra Clear Glass TM, manufactured by industry leader PPG Industries.